Join our team!
ABETEC architects & engineers Ltd.
Poldergotestraat 1, 9240 Zele, Belgium
Employment: full time
Published on: 24/01/2022
Will you strengthen our HR department?
- Implementing & supporting the HR Strategy
- Supporting the implementation of the online HR platform (AFAS)
- First point of contact for HR related questions (holiday, illness...)
- Selecting & cooperating with recruitment agencies
- Writing job descriptions & launching them on different channels (LinkedIn, Website)
- First screening of incoming CVs
Internal & External Communication:
- Building & maintaining content for website, social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, ...)
- Building & maintaining content for in-house communication channels
- Organising events (e.g.: lunch & learns, job fairs, team buildings, after work, ...)
- Setting up a calendar for social & wellbeing activities
- Implementing social & wellbeing activities
- Organising & providing operational support for business trips (e.g. hotels, flights, cars)
- Operational support to the management
In this role you report directly to the HR Manager and you are her right hand.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (HR, Communication, Commercial Sciences, ...) & 5 years' experience in HR/ Office management.
- You have a strong knowledge of HR processes.
- You have strong organisation & planning skills.
- You are responsible, solution-oriented & hands-on.
- You are strong in both written and spoken communication.
- You are creative, think out-of-the box & have a proactive attitude.
- You are flexible.
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You speak and write fluent Dutch, a good knowledge of French and/or English is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Internal and external training
Opportunities for internal and external training. Continuous training in social legislation and communication. Personal development in a varied team.
- Stable company with excellent growth
Over the years, Abetec has shown stable positive development. We can count on a nice regular clientele who have been putting their trust in our team for years, but also on new customers every year who help us to grow.
Our ambition is to find a good work-life balance. Of the three weeks of official construction leave, ABETEC only closes two weeks collectively. Also during the year, few days are taken collectively. This gives our employees more days off to choose from. We have also introduced 'flexible working hours', which gives employees more flexibility for their private lives. There is great respect for working hours, especially since we believe that our employees should be given time to relax and are entitled to their quality time in private.
- Pleasant working atmosphere
You are surrounded by fun and professional colleagues with passion for their work. From January 2019, we will be moving into a brand new building with the latest technologies, focused on sustainability, with respect for the environment and where a lot of attention has been paid in the design to create the most pleasant working environment possible for the employees with opportunities to relax during breaks.
You will work in an open atmosphere, close to decision makers.
What do we expect?
- a positive attitude and the intention to work according to our core values: passion, competence and innovation.
- commitment and curiosity, a team player.
- being ambitious and willing to take responsibility.
- act, take decisions and contribute to achieving the company's objectives.
- being open to improvements and having the will and the competence to find solutions for your own ideas and those of others.
- respect for others is a fundamental condition for the professional and personal development of our employees. This means that we expect you to have a positive attitude towards ethnic diversity - other cultures and people from other ethnic backgrounds.